|Easy ||15 min||4 Serves||Low|
Cavati is a type of pasta that goes very well with pestos. With “sugo alla norma” it gives rise to an authentic classic in Sicilian cuisine. What is more, it is easily prepared in just a few minutes!
Let’s see together how to prepare it
|Alla Norma||220 g|
|Mozzarella cheese ||250 g|
- Cook cavati for 9-10 minutes
- In a pan, brown 1 clove of garlic with a drizzle of olive oil
- Drain the pasta al dente, add it to the pan, pour the “alla norma” topping and mix.
- If the pasta and sauce are too dry, you can add 1 or 2 ladles of cooking broth.
- Incorporate the mozzarella previously cut into cubes, mix and serve on the table for an express consumption.
Buy the products for this recipe
Know our producers
Learn more about this Region