If you like to take care of every detail in your home and own the latest products that will make your life easier, purchase Lamp Philips 515464 (Refurbished A+)
at the best price.
Energy saving compact fluorescent lampCompact long-arc low-pressure mercury discharge lampEnvelope consists of 6 parallel narrow fluorescent tubes.
- Bulb power: 16.5 W
- Bulb size: 4P
- Fitting/cap type: GX24q-2
- Light colour: Warm white
- Luminous flux: 1200 lm
- Colour temperature: 3000 K
- Finish type: White
- Dimmable: Y
- Bulb shape: Pin
- Color Rendering Index (CRI): 82
- Product colour: White
- Mercury content: 1.4 mg
- Rated power: 16.5 W
- Luminous efficacy: 73 lm/W
- Bulb lifetime (@50% failures EM): 13000 h
- Design temperature: 28 °C
- Chromaticity coordinate X: 434
- Chromaticity coordinate Y: 397
- Energy efficiency class: A
- Bulb current: 225 mA
- Energy consumption (1000 hours): 20 kWh
- Diameter: 9.6 cm
- Weight: 58 g
- Lamps quantity: 1 lamp(s)
REFURBISHED: These are products that have been returned within their return period or display products that have occasionally been used for demonstrations; some are sold with some damage to the packaging or with the original packaging having been opened. All products have been checked, they include the official brand guarantee and are in perfect working order. Depending on their condition, they are classed as:
- A+/ Perfect: products in perfect condition whose original packaging may have been opened or substituted by other packaging that is in very good condition.
- A/ As New: products that are in perfect, as new, condition, their original packaging may have been opened, have some damage or may have been substituted by other packaging.
- B/ Very Good: products that are in very good condition, with possible slight aesthetic imperfections, they function perfectly and their original packaging may have been opened or have some damage.
- C/ Good Condition: products are in good condition, with possible aesthetic imperfections but working perfectly, their original packaging may have been opened or have some damage.
- D/ Correct: Products in correct condition, with possible aesthetic imperfections or lacking an accessory, in perfect working condition and their original packaging may have been opened or have some damage.