"La Sicilia in Russia" is the typical regional meal in which pasta and dessert cannot be missed.
This pack is composed of 100% Sicilian, handcrafted products at Km0
- 1 x 500g hard wheat Busiate Sicilian pasta, 1 x 190g Pesto alla Trapanese topping, 1 x 190g Capperina topping, 1 x 500ml Olio Vardaro Limited Edition EVO oil, 1x250g Traditional nougat of Caltanissetta, 1 x 300g Small Sicilian wooden box of Martorana fruit (6pcs 300gr)
- "Busiate" pasta, made by the Fontanazza farm with only 100% Sicilian durum wheat (Timilia or Tumminia), with a brown color and a distinctly typical Mediterranean taste. With the particular spiral shape, the typical Trapani busiate are perfect to embrace any sauce, enhancing each dish in a divine way.
- Pesto alla Trapanese, by Nasonte, is a ready-made sauce of Trapani tradition, mainly prepared with fresh tomatoes and toasted almonds, Evo oil. Slightly spicy, it is capable of making any pasta dish special, better in combination with busiate, and also delicious to taste on bruschetta.
- Capperina, by Nasonte, is a ready-made sauce of Sicily sun-dried Sicilian tomato, capers, toasted almonds, Evo, slightly spicy with the addition of basil and garlic. Excellent when paired with appetizers, bruschetta, first courses and side dishes.
- "Olio vardaro”, the green gold of Sicily, is a Sicilian superior category EVO oil, from the milling of 100% Sicilian olives, within 12 hours of harvesting; obtained with mechanical procedures and cold processing, it is a limited production using only 100% organic olives from their own olive grove; its unique sweet and round flavor, almost nutty, makes it particularly suitable for salads, soups and roast meats.
- Torrone di Caltanissetta: it is a confectionery product typical of the city of Caltanissetta, where almonds are habitually cultivated. For more than a century, Caltanissetta has been considered a place of production of nougat. It is packaged in practical single portions of 40g (approximately)
- Martorana fruit: it is a Sicilian dessert, prepared with almond paste, finely modeled and colored in order to perfectly imitate fruits and vegetables on a small scale, considered a work of art of pastry. It is packaged in a practical wooden box.