Voghiera 100% Italian black Garlic Tasting Set – M
READY TO : 10 BUSINESS DAY
- A unique chance to try the best 100% Italian black garlic products – peeled black garlic, garlic powder and garlic creams
FORMAT: 1 x 50 g
This unique tasting set contains:
- 2 x 50g Nero di Voghiera peeled black garlic – a 50g jar of delicious black garlic slices, already peeled and ready to flavor up any recipe.
- 1 x 70g Nero di Voghiera black garlic cream – a 70g jar with all the aroma and taste of freshly peeled garlic in a practical cream ready to be spread on bread or used as a condiment.
- 1 x 80g Nero & Bio black garlic topinambur pesto -a 80g jar with a practical pesto sauce made with black garlic and topinambur (Jerusalem artichoke), ready to be spread on bread or used as a condiment.
- 1 x 80g Nero & Bio black garlic basil & walnut pesto -a 80g jar with a practical Italian black garlic Pesto ready to be spread on bread or used as a condiment in pasta and risotto.
- 1 x 30g Nero di Voghiera black garlic powder – a 30g bag with 100% black garlic fine powder. All the aroma and taste of freshly peeled black garlic in a practical format ready to be spread on bread or used as a condiment.
- For its nutritional values and active ingredients, black garlic can be considered a real superfood, a valuable ally in nourishing well-being.
- It can be used as a supplement to be included in every day’s diet to improve health, reduce fatigue, improve physical performance and attention.
- Black garlic shares the same healing properties of raw garlic and takes them to the next level. It’s a great antibiotic, a natural antioxidant, and reduces inflammation.
- It is rich in polyphenols and flavonoids, the best defense against free radicals! These antioxidant molecules help your cells to fight against oxidative stress and reduce inflammatory processes.
- It’s a great source of calcium, phosphorus and protein.
- It helps maintain good cardiovascular health. Black garlic is rich in “S-Allyl Cysteine”(SAC), a sulfur compound that is easily absorbed by the body and reduces the levels of bad cholesterol.
Nero di Voghiera is produced exclusively with garlic of Voghiera PDO, certified and protected by the “Consorzio Produttori Aglio di Voghiera”, created in 2000 and recognized by the Italian Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Forestry.
- Careful and refined selection of typical Italian food products.
- Authentic manufacturing process
- 100% Italian and 100% natural
- Nero di Voghiera peeled black garlic: great on croutons, crackers, canapés, meat, fish and cheese or to season pasta and risotto.
- Nero di Voghiera Black garlic Cream: great on croutons, crackers, canapés, meat, fish and cheese or to season pasta and risotto
- Nero & Bio black garlic topinambur pesto: great on croutons, crackers, canapés, meat, fish and cheese or to season pasta and risotto.
- Nero & Bio black garlic basil & walnut pesto: great on croutons, crackers, canapés, meat, fish and cheese or to season pasta and risotto.
- Nero di Voghiera black garlic powder: Ideal as a food flavoring for any fresh, seasoned, dehydrated, frozen or sterilized / pasteurized products.
- Nero di Voghiera peeled black garlic: after opening, store the jar in a dry and cool place
- Nero di Voghiera Black garlic Cream: once opened, keep it refrigerated (0 ° / + 4 ° C) and consume it within 8 days.
- Nero & Bio black garlic topinambur pest: once opened, keep it refrigerated (0 ° / + 4 ° C) and consume it within 8 days.
- Nero & Bio black garlic basil & walnut pesto: once opened, keep it refrigerated (0 ° / + 4 ° C) and consume it within 8 days.
- Nero di Voghiera black garlic powder: Store in a cool, dry place at room temperature away from heat sources and away from direct light.
Black, the flavour evolution
NeroFermento is an innovative company born from the encounter between agriculture and technology (farmers and researchers), two very different souls and synergistic among them in terms of know-how, values and experience. NeroFermento finds in this dualism the base of its identity, the necessary impulse to innovate, experiment and move along raising day by day its own quality standards with the intention to present a new, fresh and original point of view to the Market. NeroFermento designs, develops and internally manufactures all the technology needed for the production process. Our cells are able to guarantee important production capacities.
About this region
This region is in the north of Italy and borders to the east with the Adriatic sea, to the west with Liguria, to the southwest with Tuscany, to the southwest with Marche, to the northeast with Veneto and to the north with Lombardy. Emilia Romagna is known as "Food Valley" as it is the largest food district in Italy. Emilia Romagna is the big star of Italian flavour and it is so proud that it even has museums dedicated to treasure its food.
Most of the more popular Italian food come from Emilia-Romagna. Famous ingredients such as Parmigiano Reggiano cheese, Parma ham, traditional balsamic vinegar are from Modena and Reggio Emilia. Culatello salami, tagliatelle and tortellini pasta are emblems of their delicious cuisine. As well as food, wines are another reason for its culinary prestige: Sangiovese, Lambrusco, Albana and Pignoletto are just a couple of the most well-known beverages.
In this region ,cooking is related to cultural identity because it has its own traditions,its own chefs and its own recipes that makes as prominent as it is in Italy and also around the world. Emilia Romagna's cuisine is based on rural traditions, where chefs take the best products of that generous land and make with them tasty dishes and culinary specialities. However, nowadays, each city has reinterpreted typical dishes, so every place gives characteristic flavours to discover and always surprise tourists.
Nero di Voghiera is produced through the natural fermentation of Voghiera Garlic PDO under closely monitored conditions, without additives, preservatives or yeasts, in controlled humidity and temperature for at least 60 days. A long process by which Voghiera’s garlic, an exquisitely typical Italian garlic famous for its gentle taste, loses the typical pungent taste of traditional garlic to become gentler and easier to digest. It adds color, consistency and flavor, but also nutritional properties to any meal.