Mix of Nasonte Toppings BOX
READY TO : 10 BUSINESS DAY
- 100% Sicilian products handcrafted at Km0
- 1x190g pesto alla trapanese
- 1x190g capperina
- 1x190g dried tomato pesto
- 1x190g wild fennel pesto
- 1 x traditional Sicilian decorated tin Box
FORMAT: Tasting set - 950g
“Mix di contorni Nasonte”: la Sicilia in tavola
This “Mix of Nasonte toppings” pack is composed of
- Pesto alla Trapanese, by Nasonte, is a ready-made sauce of Trapani tradition, prepared with fresh tomatoes, toasted almonds and Evo oil. Slightly spicy, it is capable of making any pasta dish special. Better in combination with busiate but also delicious to try on bruschetta.
- Capperina, by Nasonte. A ready-made Sicilian sauce that includes sun-dried Sicilian tomato, capers, toasted almonds, Evo oil, basil and garlic. Excellent when paired with appetizers, bruschetta, first courses and side dishes.
- Wild fennel pesto by Nasonte, a unique version of pesto with a strong and intense flavour and notes of anise. Made mainly of 75% wild fennel tips, sun-dried natural tomato (free of sulphites), almonds, EVO oil, ground black pepper, white Divine vinegar and salt, ideal for seasoning first courses, main courses and side dishes and for making delicious snacks.
- Dried tomato pesto, by Nasonte; this ready-made sauce of Sicilian tradition prepared with sun-dried tomatoes can make any pasta dish special, better in combination with paccheri; it is also delicious on bruschetta or, alternatively, on boiled or steamed fish.
- This pack will be delivered in a 27x20x6 cm tin box with traditional Sicilian decorations
- Pesto alla Trapanese: This preparation is ideal for seasoning pasta, giving life to exceptional dishes, with great flavor and a very intense scent, with all the nutritional benefits associated with its ingredients. Garlic is, in fact, the most powerful natural antibiotic; almonds are an invaluable source of vitamin E, unsaturated fats and fibers, which make them ideal for those who practice sports. The presence of tomatoes is also important as they are rich in lycopene, useful for preserving the health of the skin and sight.
- Capperina: This preparation is ideal for dressing pasta, giving life to unique dishes with a Mediterranean scent and a strong taste, including all the nutritional benefits associated with its main ingredients: tomato and capers. Tomato, in fact, is rich in lycopene useful for preserving the health of the skin and sight. Capers are a source of antioxidants: quercetin has antibacterial, antitumor, analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties, while rutin strengthens capillaries and inhibits the formation of platelet aggregates, thus promoting good circulation in the smallest blood vessels.
Wild fennel pesto: Fennel is used in cooking as an aromatic herb, but it also has numerous phytotherapeutic, purifying and digestive properties. It helps fight stomach pain and colitis. Thanks to its expectorant properties it favors the elimination of phlegm. It also enhances breast milk in breastfeeding mothers.
Dried tomato pesto: This preparation is ideal for seasoning pasta, giving life to exceptional dishes, with great flavor and a very intense scent, with all the nutritional benefits associated with its ingredients. Tomato is, in fact, rich in lycopene, useful for preserving the health of the skin and sight.
- Careful and refined selection of typical Sicilian food products.
- Authentic manufacturing process
- Sicilian production at km0
- Badges: 100% Sicilian
- Pesto alla trapanese goes perfectly with busiate. It can also be used to prepare delicious bruschetta.
- Capperina goes perfectly with busiate. Alternatively, it can be used to prepare delicious bruschetta, first courses and side dishes.
- Pesto di finocchietto selvatico goes perfectly with pasta as a condiment. It can also be used to accompany meats and works best if served with fish (swordfish, tuna, cod, etc.). Sublime when spread on bread.
- Pesto di pomodoro secco goes perfectly with paccheri. Alternatively, it can be used to prepare delicious bruschetta, to dress succulent salads or to add flavor to boiled or steamed fish.
- Pesto alla Trapanese: after opening the package, keep it in the fridge and use it within 3 days.
- Capperina: after opening the package, keep it in the fridge and use it within 3 days.
- Pesto di finocchietto selvatico: after opening the package, keep it in the fridge and use it within 3 days.
- Pesto di pomodoro secco: after opening the package, keep it in the fridge and use it within 3 days.
Nasonte Kitchen Garden
Excellent Sicilian agri-food products
Nasonte kitchen garden -
Special Food Srl company is located in the Sicilian hinterland and produces a vast assortment of agri-food specialties typical of this extraordinary island with the Nasonte brand. At the base of the entire production chain there is the ability to make extraordinary pesto and side dishes. Only ingredients and raw materials of carefully selected regional artisans are used, without adding preservatives, dyes, flour or thickeners; everything is seasoned only with aromatic herbs and extra virgin olive oil to make known the genuineness of what is brought to the table.
About this region
This region is located in the center of the Mediterranean sea and is also its largest island. Sicily is surrounded by the west of the Ionian Sea, the north of the Strait of Sicily and the south of the Tyrrhenian Sea. Palermo is its capital and one of the oldest Italian cities. History and tradition, art and culture, sea and mountains, those are the gems of Sicily.
So Sicily is as rich as its own history. Looking at the past allows us to understand the vibrant culinary tradition that is a result of the union of different cultures all over the time. Due to this, discovering Sicilian flavours is definitely an incredible trip around the whole world.
Culinary traditions move from the spicy taste of arabic dishes to countless recipes using tomatoes of the Spanish period to the best ingredientes of the Mediterranean diet. Sea salt, extra virgin olive oil, hard wheat bread and pasta are combined with blue fish and seasonal vegetables in a typical dish accompanied with local wine. Ricotta and cheese are inevitable products in Sicilian cooking and they can be found even in desserts enriched with dried and glazed fruit as a kind of art baking. Buon appetito in Sicily!
- Real Sicilian flavors. With simplicity in their creation and processing, they know how to conquer every palate.