READY TO : 10 BUSINESS DAY
- 100% Sicilian products, handcrafted at Km0
- 1 Box di croccante alle mandorle, e paste di mandorla, pistacchio o aromatizzate al limone.
FORMAT: Tasting set - 850g
“Golosa Sicilia “, an ally to create happy moments.
This “Golosa Sicilia” pack contains
- 1 Mix Box of Pasticceria Bilardo, containing crunchy almonds, and almond, pistachio or lemon-flavored pastries, a delicious sweet delight for “made in Sicily” lovers. In pratiche confezioni monoporzioni. In practical single-portion packs.
- Croccante and almond, pistachio or lemon pastries of Pasticceria Bilardo. Delicate and precious, they satisfy the palate, reducing (temporarily) stress or negative states of mind, stimulating good mood and improving psychological well-being.
- Careful and refined selection of typical Sicilian food products.
- Authentic manufacturing process
- Sicilian production at km0
- Badges: 100% Sicilian
- Croccante and almond, pistachio or lemon pastries: as well as being ideal as a dessert, they can be paired with an excellent Scilian dessert wine such as Moscato or Passito.
- Croccante and almond, pistachio or lemon pastries: once opened, they can be stored in the pantry for up to 4 days. Keep them away from heat sources .
Modern Pastry & Sicilian Tradition
The best of modern pastry according to the Sicilian tradition, brought to your tables by the Micicchè family, artisans of taste from Caltanissetta with 40+ years of track record
About this region
This region is located in the center of the Mediterranean sea and is also its largest island. Sicily is surrounded by the west of the Ionian Sea, the north of the Strait of Sicily and the south of the Tyrrhenian Sea. Palermo is its capital and one of the oldest Italian cities. History and tradition, art and culture, sea and mountains, those are the gems of Sicily.
So Sicily is as rich as its own history. Looking at the past allows us to understand the vibrant culinary tradition that is a result of the union of different cultures all over the time. Due to this, discovering Sicilian flavours is definitely an incredible trip around the whole world.
Culinary traditions move from the spicy taste of arabic dishes to countless recipes using tomatoes of the Spanish period to the best ingredientes of the Mediterranean diet. Sea salt, extra virgin olive oil, hard wheat bread and pasta are combined with blue fish and seasonal vegetables in a typical dish accompanied with local wine. Ricotta and cheese are inevitable products in Sicilian cooking and they can be found even in desserts enriched with dried and glazed fruit as a kind of art baking. Buon appetito in Sicily!
- Croccante and almond, pistachio or lemon pastries of Pasticceria Bilardo, are handcrafted, delicate and precious in their shape and presentation.