Aperitivo Dolce (w/Box)
READY TO : 10 BUSINESS DAY
- 100% Sicilian products, handcrafted at Km0
- 1 x 0.70 bottle of almond liqueur cream
- 1x250g mixed bag of gluten-free almond pastries with almonds – pistachio – nuts
- 1 x traditional Sicilian decorated tin box
FORMAT: Tasting set - 1 kg
“Aperitivo dolce”, pampering you in a Sicilian style
This “Aperitivo dolce” pack contains
- Crema mandorla by Terre del Falco: a very fine almond liqueur, with a delicate and persistent taste.
- Almond, pistachio and hazelnut pastries by Tentazioni e Sapori: they are truly one of a kind. Made with more than 60% of Sicilian dried fruit and sugar, without flavorings, without dyes, their 100% natural flavor will conquer every palate.
- This pack will be delivered in a 36x24x14 cm tin box with traditional Sicilian decorations
- The almond cream stimulates good mood and improves psychological well-being. With a creamy and velvety consistency and a sweet and enveloping taste, this Sicilian liqueur will pamper your senses.
- The almond, pistachio and hazelnut pastries by Tentazioni e Sapori are made with more than 60% of dried fruit (hazelnut, almond or pistachio). Hazelnuts contain many vitamins (A, B1, B2 and E) and many other precious substances which, however, are lost during roasting. More than 90% of their fat is made up of fatty acids, oleic and linoleic, which protect tissues from aging and prevent atherosclerosis and cardiovascular diseases. Among all nuts, almonds are the ones that contain the least unsaturated fats: about 52 grams per hectogram. In addition, they are among the richest in potassium, calcium and phosphorus, which play an important function in the bones. Furthermore, almonds have significant protein levels: about 20 grams per hectogram. Pistachio is a source of vitamin E, an effective antioxidant against free radicals and, therefore, it is an elixir against aging. In addition, almost 90% of its fats are mono and polyunsaturated (“good” fats). Pistachios also help fight high blood pressure and improve biological responses to stress.
- Careful and refined selection of typical Sicilian food products.
- Authentic manufacturing process
- Sicilian production at km0
- Badges: 100% Sicilian
- Almond, pistachio and hazelnut pastries apart from being an ideal dessert, they can be paired with an excellent Scilian dessert wine such as Moscato or Passito.
- Almond cream – excellent as digestif or for dessert. Great drink for both winter and summer. It goes perfectly with panettone, pistachio or almond colombe, and ideal to accompany pistachio pastries, croccante, nougat and crepes. Strongly recommend trying this liqueur on ice-cream.
- Almond, pistachio and hazelnut pastries: once the package has been opened, it can be closed with a clothes peg and stored in the pantry.
- Almond cream: keep in the refrigerator and serve cold; shake to amalgamate any deposited natural sediments.
Authentic 100% Sicilian products
Authentic Sicilian products selected by our local food & wine expert, Liria Zaffuto
Delicious Sicily's assorted packages are all made in Sicily. Their processing faithfully reproduces the Mediterranean tradition. Through the use of a few genuine and also 100% Sicilian ingredients, freshness and quality are guaranteed. All products are tested in the kitchen by Sicilian gastronomic experts. These are authentic food products with a short supply chain.
About this region
This region is located in the center of the Mediterranean sea and is also its largest island. Sicily is surrounded by the west of the Ionian Sea, the north of the Strait of Sicily and the south of the Tyrrhenian Sea. Palermo is its capital and one of the oldest Italian cities. History and tradition, art and culture, sea and mountains, those are the gems of Sicily.
So Sicily is as rich as its own history. Looking at the past allows us to understand the vibrant culinary tradition that is a result of the union of different cultures all over the time. Due to this, discovering Sicilian flavours is definitely an incredible trip around the whole world.
Culinary traditions move from the spicy taste of arabic dishes to countless recipes using tomatoes of the Spanish period to the best ingredientes of the Mediterranean diet. Sea salt, extra virgin olive oil, hard wheat bread and pasta are combined with blue fish and seasonal vegetables in a typical dish accompanied with local wine. Ricotta and cheese are inevitable products in Sicilian cooking and they can be found even in desserts enriched with dried and glazed fruit as a kind of art baking. Buon appetito in Sicily!
- Almond, pistachio and hazelnut pastries by Tentazioni e Sapori: a snack / dessert capable of enhancing the dried fruit flavor in a light mix with honey and sugar.