|Easy||25 min||4 Serves||Easy|
If you want to prepare a Sardinian dish as a main course, we suggest preparing this fantastic recipe. After trying this plate, everybody will be in love with you!!
The Sardinian Fregola is an Italian pasta that looks like couscous. It is usually accompanied by fish or vegetables but, in this case, we recommend you to prepare it with artichoke cream, bottarga and white truffle. It’s easy, tasty and simply irresistible.
Step by step, how to prepare this delicious dish
|Sardinian fregola||400 g|
|Artichoke, bottarga and white truffle cream||4 tablespoons|
|Vegetable broth||100 ml|
|White wine||½ glass|
|Extra virgin olive oil||To taste|
|Hot pepper||To taste|
- First, you have to prepare the vegetable broth and bring it to a boil.
- In a pan, fry with the oil and the chopped onion, pour the fregola and toast it lightly, stirring with a wooden spoon.
- Once the fregola has been toasted, deglaze with half glass of white wine.
- When it has evaporated, add slowly add the boiling broth, one ladle at a time ,and sti constantly.
- When almost cooked, 15 to 18 minutes, remove the pan from the heat and incorporate, stir vigorously, four tablespoons of artichoke cream, bottarga and white truffle.
At the end of cooking, the preparation should be very creamy!!!!